Tuesday, August 15, 2006

home sweet....

sorry for the long silence. It's been busy since getting back from Hokkaido. Got back and next day straight to work and trying to get everything ready for the new teacher: Vash. Her schedule was a mess to sort out because, sure enough, they decided to get rid of my position at Kaihin Makuhari. Well, good riddance.

Then Tamara came and stayed with me for 10 days, which was a lot of fun. We did touristy stuff and hung out with my teacher friends, went to the beach, ect. She was super helpful in stopping me from paniccing and was great about helping me sort out the furniture for my new apartment.

when she left I had to kick my packing, classroom and apartment wise, up a notch. but all that is good and here I am: about to spend my first night in my new apartment. I don't have 100% of my stuff moved but I'll get the rest tomorrow and get the furniture sent soon.... and the new Tokyo chapter will begin.

here goes nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey wonderful,
Happy home sweet home. the dajii was getting all worried and jumpy about where you were. Figgured you were either having a wonderful time or a horrible time. There is no grey area. Delighted it is the former. New digs huh? Rock on. New Yob too? Am writing you an E off the public so I can pry all the particuliars out of you. very glad you are safe and happy. I think of you all the time. I love you so much. Still trying to get over there but the road is not smooth here. Like it ever was. Progress happens, when Murphy can be held back at gun point.
More later. So very wonderful to hear you again. Loving you allways,
Dajii