Friday, January 06, 2006

plumber?




some random pics. hopefully they'll inspire dan to make at least one small comment. I know these aren't great but I'll just have to post better ones in the future.


oh, yeah! that's a "Pick up cube" you're riding in baby




a funny day. my hot water still isn't working and I'm too cold to take a cold shower. aw well, they'll just have to deal with my funk some more. ha ha.

I suppose it was a good thing that I didn't have a single class today. totally weird. apparently Ye Ol' Eikaiwa head office didn't tell my kids school (shinonome-shnm) that I was coming back today. the managers were super surprised but also really happy. so I spend the day, all dressed up in my suit and makeup coloring phonics cards.

hopefully the right hot water guy will come tomorrow morn. the one today, after explaining the problem in Japanese (which I mostly got) added, in English, "I am a plumber" and then continued in Japanese that the meter was broken and he couldn't do anything for me. so somebody else will show up bright and early tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you were here to take a warm shower. The kitties miss you. Elena and Colleen are in Seattle before Elena leaves for NYC on Sunday.
Colin's girlfriend just came back for the weekend. Miss you. Jim