Friday, November 18, 2005

bugger green

I'm tempted to take pictures but the little sense of decency is holding me back.

but before such topics, an important update

STOP THE PRESSES!!! STOP THE MAIL!!! MY ADDRESS WILL CHANGE VERY SOON!!! DON'T SEND ANYTHING MORE!!!! (more on these developements later)

now back to the buggers.

actually, I'm thinking of taking some pics and petitioning Crayola. it isn't quiet the same color as "Spring Green" after all, but is easier for children to relate to.

I caught the latest Tokyo cold. Somehow with 13 kids classes a week and at least an hour each way on public transportation each day, I managed to hold off to the middle of November.

This is day 6. So I'm just hacking and blowing out thick green buggers. Day 3 (Tues) was the worst. I taught classes feverish with a nose training for a marathon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ew.

Feel better!

Drink tea, and Emergen-C (If you have none, we can send some!)