Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pictures of Buenos Aires

Generally speaking, I've been a bad tourist in Buenos Aires. For my six weeks there I spent less than 6 days doing touristy things. I spent my first week going from the hostel to tango places and back. When I wasn't dancing, I was apartment hunting and following new friends to unknown resturants. The next 4 weeks were spent hardly leaving the neighborhoods of Palermo and Belgrano where I was living and doing the teaching course, respectively.

As a result, and also because petty crime is very common, I don't have all that many pictures of Buenos Aires. But I did get out a few times after the course ended and before I skipped town with my friend for wine country (pictures of that... possibly coming soon).

The Recolleta Cemetary in Buenos Aires:

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.


Palermo, the neighborhood I lived for a month. Posh and green but also debilitated and graffiti'd.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing


The pictures are much better bigger so have a click and check 'em out if you like. What's your favorite of the cemetery? Mine is 12. I think.


The adventures continue...
(now posting from Santa Cruz, Bolivia)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kori
yes, i like 12 and really like 10--the green with the old cement. am loving your pictures. now bolivia. what an adventure you are having. went garage sale-ing saturday and met a lovely couple from uraguay. do you have a set itinerary or whereever the wind blows?

i am going to seattle in a week--am leaving the sunny southwest for the snowy nw. crazy!

love, alison

uwanna said...

gucci replica handbags
men gucci shoes
Gucci men sneakers
Gucci men moccasins
gucci women sneakers
gucci women boots
Gucci men boots
Gucci
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Replica GUCCI SHOES
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
Women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
discount gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes